Carolyn Thompson, a member of the International Coaching Federation, and a Hogan Certified Career Coach, works one on one with corporate executives, business entrepreneurs and people moving up the corporate ladder. She has worked with a wide variety of corporations and individuals on an array of topics including:
- Leadership development workshops
- Organizational planning and development
- Non-profit board training
- VPs/Directors/Senior Managers managing transition into C-Suite
- C-level executives seeking ideas to improve personal and/or corporate performance
- Middle Managers looking to make Executive
- Experiencing feelings of frustration or anger in the workplace
- Having trouble keeping a job and /or getting promoted
- Looking to make a major career change
- Wanting to start your own business
- Creating marketing and business plans
- Expanding your current business, new marketing ideas, new sales opportunities
- Individualized one on one outplacement program
- Looking for a new job and need help on developing a job search strategy
- Improving interpersonal communication skills
- Networking…Introducing you to other people you can learn from in similar positions
- Feeling like you are at a dead end and just generally frustrated with where your career is
- Finding a new job has been difficult: a lot of interviews with no offers, not getting the interviews you want, sending out a lot of resumes with very little response or just not sure how to go about finding the job you want
- Bounce an idea or presentation off someone objective before presenting to a decision maker; Your coach is the perfect person to help you perfect your content and your presentation skills
- Clarifying your career vision and creating a career ladder to reach your goal
- Wanting to improve their image by fostering better relationships within an organization
- Workplace issues and frustrations
- Professionals with English as a second language who need to improve their business communications skills
- One on one resume preparation and strategic job search planning
*packages are non-transferrable, non-refundable and expire 12 months from date of purchase
What can I expect?
In our initial conversation, we will identify areas you are looking to improve upon in order to achieve your goals as you set forth. We will set expectations of each other in the coaching relationship and lay out the foundation of our work for future sessions.
In subsequent sessions, we will utilize active listening skills and skill based inventories as well as creative activities to explore the issues you choose to explore in order to move forward and achieve the goals you set forth. Session lengths may vary, but you can safely budget up to an hour and a half per session.
Major strides can be made in a matter of a few sessions, but some people want someone to have a continuing relationship with. Either way, you will feel better that you will have been given useful tools and advice on how to better handle any situation. You will improve not only your confidence, but also your relationships in the workplace and ultimately achieve the success you desire!
Have a question about Executive Coaching? Click Here